Tankless Water Heaters in Boise
Same-Day Service in Meridian & Surrounding Areas
Tankless water heaters provide an immediate and energy-efficient supply of hot water. Plumbing Solutions of Idaho provides installation, repair, and maintenance of tankless water heaters in Boise, Meridian, and surrounding areas.
Are you interested in learning more about tankless water heaters? Call (208) 225-6686 to speak with a friendly member of our staff.
Switching to Tankless Water Heaters
Nobody wants to have to replace the water heater, but this gives you the opportunity to find a more reliable and energy-efficient way to supply hot water for your family. Many homeowners and commercial property owners are making the switch to tankless water heaters in Boise for many reasons.
Tankless water heaters offer:
- Constant hot water – The water is instantly heated when you turn on a faucet, so you aren’t limited to the amount of water that can be held in a tank.
- Compact size – A tankless water heater is significantly smaller than a standard tank unit. They are mounted on the wall and require much less space than a storage tank.
- Lower carbon footprint – Replacing an old tank water heater with a tankless model improves energy efficiency up to 30%, which reduces emissions and benefits the environment.
- Savings on utility bills – The improved energy efficiency helps the environment and your budget with lower utility costs.
- Longer life – Tankless water heaters can last up to twice as long as a water heater with a storage tank.
There are some disadvantages to tankless water heaters, such as the higher cost. If you are interested in a tankless water heater, we can help you explore the options and recommend water heaters that will supply enough hot water for your home and provide a free estimate.
Restoring Your Hot Water
Are you having a problem with your existing tankless water heater? Our fully trained plumbers repair all tankless water heater brands and models. We are here to answer your call for same-day repair service. Our plumbers show up on time and work quickly to figure out the problem and get your hot water working again.
Tankless Water Heater Maintenance Tips
Preventative maintenance can help you get the most from your investment. We offer maintenance services for tankless water heaters in Boise from all major brands.
Follow these tips to keep your tankless unit in perfect working condition:
- Safety first – Cut off the power supply or shut off the gas supply before doing anything else.
- Close the valves – Be sure to close off the blue cold water valve, red hot water valve, and third valve that allows the flow of hot water into the house.
- Purging valve – The purging valve has a small T-shaped handle. Remove the valve slowly to release the inner pressure. Be careful to avoid hot water burning you.
- Flushing the system – Connect the hose lines that come with the water heater to the three valves to flush the system. Open the purge port valves and follow the manufacturer’s instructions to flush the tankless water heater.
- Purging chemical – White vinegar should be used rather than harsh chemicals. It can take up to three gallons and an hour to do this.
- Reconnect the valves – After purging the system, detach the hoses and reattach the connections.
- Restart the heater – Follow the manual to restart your tankless water heater.
You will need to run the hot water few minutes to get any air out of the system. This should be done every year or two to keep your tankless water heater in the best possible condition.
Green Plumbing Solutions
We can help you incorporate all kinds of energy-efficient fixtures into your home including include high-efficiency toilets, faucets, showerheads, tankless water heaters and more!
Same Day Appointments
Don't wait any longer! We can solve your problem today. Give us a call now at (208) 225-6686 to work with Idaho's Plumber! We can't wait to serve you.
Not only do we provide superior plumbing services, we also do it at a competitive price! Contact us today for your free estimate or to ask us about financing options.
Fully Trained Staff of Plumbers
Our team is professional, efficient, reliable, and equipped to provide solutions to all of your plumbing problems.
Considerate of Your Home
When we're in your home, we treat it like our own! We use drop cloths to keep your home clean and always leave the job sparkling!
24 Hour Emergency Service
Plumbing problems don't wait for a convenient time to appear. Call us no matter the day or time and we'll be there to help!